BRAGADIRU COMMERCIAL COMPLEX
The Bragadiru Commercial Complex has a total built surface of 2122 square meters with a 6.56 meter height and is split between a PROFI supermarket and a JISK furniture store.
The project began in early 2020. Here are some of the characteristics:
• Metal frame structure grounded in a concrete foundation;
• Highly efficient thermal insulation;
• Insulated sandwich panels and aluminium joinery that offer good sound proofing;
• Different types of interior compartments made out of Rigips, each suitable for its designated use
• Different types of floors ranging from ceramic tiles to LVT;
• Efficient LED lighting for interior spaces;
• Exterior panels with adequate illumination for advertising and for marking each store;
• Marked parking area;
• Designated, secondary, supply entrance.